Clay County Zoning Board
The minimal acreage for any newly created parcel of land, not part of an approved subdivision, is five (5) acres.
Contact Zoning Administrator
712 5th St Ste B1
Clay Center, KS 67432
(785) 632-2800 FAX (785) 632-6647
Clay County Zoning Board Members
- Eric Carlson, Chairman
- Kellan Kopfer, Member
- Chris Visser, Member
- Eric Alquist, Member
- Glen Hoover, Member
- Brent Rundell, Member
- Monte Green, Member
- Steve "Mack" McAnally, Administrator
- Kayla Wang, Secretary
Regulations, Plans, Codes
Documentation Required for Building Permit
- Owner of Record of at least five (5) acres
- Approved Well Permit
- Approved Sanitation Permit is obtained by contacting Marlene Stamm of NCK Environmental, LLC., at (785) 770-2057.
- Highway Department Notification for driveway (785) 632-3456.
- Site Map
- Structure Plan
- Floor Plan
Note: No fee is charged when the county issues a building permit.
Rezoning Fees (as of 12/15/2003)
- Agricultural to Residential: $100
- Plat: $100
- Business and Commercial: $150
- Special Use and Industrial: $200