Clay County Zoning Board
The minimal acreage for any newly created parcel of land, not part of an approved subdivision, is five (5) acres.
Contact Zoning Administrator
712 5th St Ste B1
Clay Center, KS 67432
(785) 632-2800 FAX (785) 632-6647
Clay County Zoning Board Members
Chris Visser, Chairman
Monte Green, Member
Glenn Hoover, Member
Eric Alquist, Member
Kellan Kopfer, Member
Douglas Coupal, Member
Brent Rundell, Member
Steve "Mack" McAnally, Administrator
Kayla Wang, Secretary
Documentation Required for Building Permit
- Owner of Record of at least five (5) acres
- Approved Well Permit
- Approved Sanitation Permit is obtained by contacting Marlene Stamm of NCK Environmental, LLC., at (785) 770-2057.
- Highway Department Notification for driveway (785) 632-3456.
- Site Map
- Structure Plan
- Floor Plan
Note: No fee is charged when the county issues a building permit.
Rezoning Fees (as of 12/15/2003)
- Agricultural to Residential: $100
- Plat: $100
- Business and Commercial: $150
- Special Use and Industrial: $200