- Neighborhood Revitlization Plan
- Commissioners will consider extending the NRP for an additional five (5) years. Decrease the number of years for participation from ten (10) at a sliding percentage, to three (3) years at 90%. Questions should be directed to the County Appraiser at email@example.com or (785) 632-2800.
- Clay County Flood Hazard Mapping
- FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program and Risk Mapping Assessment Planning
- Personal Property Renditions Due Mar 15, 2014 from 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Public Hearing Floodplain Adoption Apr 21, 2014 from 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- A public hearing will be held on April 21st, 2014 at 9:30 a.m. in the County Commissioners Room regarding the adoption of the Floodplain Management Zoning Regulations
- Clay County Zoning Board Dec 15, 2014 from 07:30 AM to 08:00 AM — Clay County Courthouse,
- The Clay County Planning and Zoning Board will hold a public hearing at the County Courthouse, in the City of Clay Center, Kansas, in the Commissioner’s room at 7:30 a.m. on the 15th day of December, 2014, for the purpose of rezoning of two parcels of land from agricultural to commercial.